Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Catching Up With the Fam

Jess Has Never Seen A Cactus Before!! We told her not to hug them but she couldn't resist.
The Girls!
This is what happened when we wern't watching Brailyn!
Cliffhanger Baby! We love scaring you Malia :)
Father and Daughter
The Price's!
Just truckin' along
Cactus Jess haha
Berr and Brai!
Rissy and Brai
Another shot
Auntie Berr
Whoops! Wasn't ready :)
Awee the girls!
What a trooper Clinton was!
Sibs!
Just Hiking in the AZ Desert. A new experience for Jess
Baby Parker we love him!!!


So I've decided to take up the challenge of keeping up the family blog! Huzzah! I know such a big commitment for a busy college athlete but I do what I can. This past week we all had a blast at family Thanksgiving. We had the traditional get together with Aunt Suzie, cousins, and lots of baby's. It's always fun when the Mannings come. We were a little sad to not see Jared & Amanda as well as Lance & Hannah. We miss them! However, we did have a newcomer that got to experience our crazy family. My dear friend Jessica Barringer came home with me from college. Such a Southern Belle she is. Beautiful, courteous and spunky! What more could anyone ask for?? Of course the family loved her. I secretly think they like her better than me :). Well before stuffing our faces Jess, Larissa, and I decided to run the Turkey Trot. An annual tradition I am trying to keep alive. I always love running before stuffing my face on that Turkey Day. It somehow justifies me eating more and more. Again we ran into Claire, Justin, Aunt Suzie and baby Parker while we were there. It was fun! Us girls got our exercise in for the day.

We continued on to get the always loved Marie Calender pies. It would not be Thanksgiving for me if we did not have that banana creme! I go bizirk on that stuff! After killing our stomachs Lauren decided I needed to work off my new car by doing all the dishes and cleaning. She thought it was funny but I got it done and proved her wrong! Love you Lauren :). We continued then to sit around and watch movies. It was great. We watched Catch Me If You Can with Leonardo Decaprio. WATCH IT IF YOU CAN!!! It is so good! A new fav of mine. It gets a two thumbs up and a heel click from me.
Of course it was fun to see Brailyn. She is constantly growing. Gosh I cannot believe how much I am missing by being away at college. She knows that at Christmas we are seeing Minnie and Mickey on a CRUUUSTTHH as she says it. Gosh she is adorable. When Dad wasn't working he was showing off his massive bullets to me. He is so proud of them and loves to explain whats in them and how he reloads them. Dad we love your rugged mountain maness. Mom went a little nuts trying to get Thanksgiving perfect and it came out fabulous as always. Great job Mommy!
Ben had a fun time hanging out with friends and ice skating. We can't believe he won't be with us next Thanksgiving! That mission sure is coming up quick. Malia and Clint were fun to be around although they are leaving the nest in a few weeks! They are finally moving out, I am sure they are more excited about it than we are haha. Well I'll try to keep this as updated as I can. I have lots of finals, and papers to write so I need to go! Pics from Thanksgiving are to be up and posted soon! Love you all. Happy Holidays :)
Amber


No comments: