Monday, May 12, 2008

Boston Marathon

A few weeks ago, mom and I flew to Boston so I could run in my 1st Boston Marathon (I qualified on my first marathon in Tucson in December). And since I'm the only one posting stuff right now, it's taken a while. But here are some pictures of our trip. I did awesome. Ran it in 3:28 and change, taking 10 minutes off my qualifying time and just felt great the whole time. Can't wait for the next race!

Me and Sarah Webb before we head to the starting corrals


Getting ready to start


"I just felt like runnin'"




Waiting for Mom to bring me warmer clothes


After the finish














A boutique in Annapolis

Here are some pics from our trip to Boston. Not too great of me running. Oh well. We also visited my brother at the Naval Academy. It was pretty cool seeing the sites in Boston. Really old Amereican History. Gravesite from the colonial times etc. And the old meeting houses of the Founding Fathers. We also caught a Red Sox (boooooo) game and got some great seats. GO DBACKS!!

No comments: