Friday, January 2, 2009

The Culberson's Christmas Contribution

Since my sister is finally participating in the family blog that I started LONG ago, here's some of the fun things the Culbersons did for Christmas. We're in the process of moving out, so the cruise stuff will come soon.

Since we're heading out for our cruise (yay!) the week before Christmas, we're trying to get all of our Christmas traditions done this week. So last night we saw the Christmas lights on Cherry Street (a whole street that has really cool lights on every house. My favorite this year- the Santa airport). On Sunday, since Brailyn was still sick and we stayed home from church, we made a gingerbread house. My mom got the kit from Costco, really cool, and we spent almost 2 1/2 hours putting it together! Brailyn did a GREAT job putting in the sidewalk and the fence around the house. By the time it was the green frosting's turn, my hands were cramping, so we just did the wreath and called it a day. I still think it turned out wonderfully! I tell ya, I don't know how those cake decorators do it- frosting is HARD! And I consider myself pretty artistic...I guess not!


In the Beginning...


The Proud Architect


The finished product!

No comments: